Teeth Veneers Austin, TX
Dental veneers are an easy way to change the look of your teeth giving you a more attractive smile faster and easier than you may think. With dental veneers, our team at Myers Dental, can alter the appearance, color, and shape of your front teeth. In as little as two office visits, we can make a dramatic difference in the look of your smile!
What are dental veneers?
Dental veneers are a thin porcelain shell that we adhere to the surface of your teeth. This is commonly done on any of the front eight, most visible, teeth. Dr. Myers uses a bonding agent to adhere the veneer to the surface of your tooth. This is a durable product that should last you years, some patients have reported wearing the same veneers for up to twenty years.
Dental veneers allow us to change the look, shape, and coloring on a single tooth or all your most visible teeth. Using a thin porcelain shell, that we customize to you, we can then shape the tooth to fit your needs. For most patients, this is done to hide imperfections in teeth, including chips, cracks and misshapen teeth. Additionally, veneers can be used to hide gaps, hide color distortions, straighten and to change the literal size of the tooth helping it appear longer or shorter as to even up the length of your teeth.
Why porcelain veneers?
Our team at Myers Dental, loves helping our patients get the smile they want. Increasingly patients are finding that a beautiful smile increases their self-confidence and over gives them a more professional, clean appearance. Our patients love veneers because they are:
- Discreet: No one is going to know you had dental work done, veneers enhance your look without the use of braces of metal. People will just know that you have a beautiful smile.
- Durable: Dental veneers are very durable. You can do everything with them that you can with your other teeth, eat the same foods, brush and floss them as normal. If taken care of properly, your dental veneers should last you several years. If your veneers ever become loose, we simply recement them in place.
- Dramatic: The difference will be dramatic. Dental veneers give the appearance of perfect teeth. Our patients find the difference to be a dramatic improvement, and the placement is surprisingly simple.
How will dental veneers help me?
Dental veneers hide a variety of issues for less expense than crowns and much faster than braces. They can hide:
- Teeth that are crooked: We can help your teeth appear straight and even.
- Teeth that are gapped: We can fill in gaps with veneers that are slightly wider than your teeth. Closing gaps will improve your look.
- Teeth that are discolored: Some stains are extrinsic and can be whitened, other stains are intrinsic, meaning they are set into the coloring of the tooth and it cannot be removed through whitening. If you have discolored teeth from fluorosis or due to a medication, we can hide the discoloration with dental veneers.
- Teeth that are cracked or chipped Teeth can become chipped or cracked; we can hide the fracture and restore the look of perfected teeth.
- Teeth that are oddly shaped: Too short, too long, twisted, misshaped, we have seen it all. Dental veneers can hide the problems and present a perfected smile.
- Teeth with worn edges: Hide the chips and cracks, or cover your worn edges, with dental veneers. We can hide the trouble spots and enhance your look.
We can give you a perfect look!
For more information on dental veneers, contact our Austin at (512) 506-9889.